Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I Love (in no particular order)

  1. Bleach.  I love the way it burns the black out of my hair.
  2. Tweezers.  God help me if I ever lose them.
  3. DVR.  I watch way too much tv.  No seriously I watch too much tv.
  4. Directv.  See above.
  5. Peanut Butter.  Crunchy. One of my favorite foods ever.
  6. My pups and kits
  7. My family and friends.
  8. Reading a good book.
  9. Learning about ghosts/hauntings, etc.
  10. Drinking lots and lots of Diet Coke
  11. Telling everything to eat shit and die.
  12. My iPhone.  It's pretty much glued to my hand.  I can't wait to get the new one.
  13. Travel
  14. London.  I swear I would go back tomorrow. 
  15. Cooking.  Especially for my fam and friends. :)
  16. Rain.
  17. Complaining.
  18. Candles.  Ummm I have dogs.
  19. Photography.  Even though I suck.
  20. Organizing and making things look nice (when I'm not being lazy).
I'm sure I've left out lots of stuff, but I'm getting super tired.  Shit, I've busted out 3 blogs.  Awesome.  This particular one is lame, but it didn't take too much thought.  And since I'm always bitching about things I hate (i.e. baby carrots), I thought it would be nice to discuss things I enjoy.

Maybe there will even be a part 2 :)

1 comment:

  1. things i love:
    *you
    *most of the things on this list (lets face it, i do not love cooking and bob won't get me a dvr, oh and i have a blackberry instead of in iphone).
    *oh and i guess bob (when he's not too busy with his girlfriend from daly city!) :)

    ReplyDelete