Monday, October 25, 2010

Peanut Butter. Super Chunky. $1.83.

I can't explain my love affair with peanut butter.  It's not as intense as my love and admiration for Diet Coke, but it comes close.  Before I proceed, let's get a few things straight.

  • I will only eat Skippy Naturals.  It doesn't have any partially hydrogenated oils in it.  I'm just healthy like that, bitches.
  • If you try and give me creamy, I will straight up stab you.  I've tried creamy and it's disgusting.  I will only eat crunchy. 

Delicious                                  
As previously discussed, I often wake up in the middle of the night and eat-- almost always it's peanut butter.  I'll grab a spoon and dig in.  It's so satisfying and delicious.  Usually, I'll have 2 heaping spoonfuls and wash it down with a Diet Coke.  Do you know how many calories are in peanut butter?  A lot.  I told myself that I wouldn't buy more, as it would be a lot nicer to my waistline.  I was ok with the breakup until I went to Target today.  The shit was on sale for $1.83 a jar.  Seriously, how can I refuse?  They are practically giving the shit away.  So I bought 2 jars (which I have yet to open).  My sister called me a weirdo, but I didn't care.  I told her if I'm so weird she can't have any.

I'm not sharing my peanut butter with assholes.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment