Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why Am I Paranoid?

I'm laying on the couch and I can't sleep.  I believe there are a few reasons as to why I can't sleep.  The main one is I'm a paranoid asshole. 

As you know, I've been house sitting all week.  I talked to Annie during the week and verified when she'd be coming home.  She told me early Sunday afternoon.  So, I cleaned, picked up all my DC cans, etc. this morning.  She told me to put the dog, Cody, in the backyard and they would be home after 12pm.

What's the problem?  Well, I'm scared that I misunderstood and that they aren't actually going to be home until tomorrow.  Which would be a huge, awful thing, because Cody needs his insulin twice daily.  He's also outside.  Christ.  And I never put Annie's cell number in my new phone (which is also bad because if I have a crisis with one of my kids I always call her).  Anyways, it's too late to call her. 

I'm so lame.  Sometimes I worry too much. 

2 comments:

  1. omg, i have the same fear EVERY TIME i pet sit!!! i always call/email/text the day before they're due home to confirm AND i ask them to call me when they get home because i'm like omg, the dogs are going to be alone for days and the people will come home to a trashed house and dead dogs!
    yet another reason why i love you.

    ReplyDelete