Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ghost Radar

It's Saturday night.  What am I doing?  I'm sitting, watching tv, screwing around on the internet, and playing with my new iPhone app.  What is the app you ask?  Are you ready?  It's called Ghost Radar.  Basically it "attempts to detect paranormal activity by using various sensors on the device on which it is running".  THEN, it "translates" and forms words and displays them on the screen.  It also has a radar which shows exactly where the "ghostly" activity is. 

This is what it looks like:   Well, kinda- it is different on my phone.  It looks like a radar with a bunch of numbers and shit... But you get the idea...

So, I've been obsessing over it for 2 hours.  I haven't gotten much, but once it said "grandmother" which was KINDA creepy.  It has said other things, but nothing significant.  Can I reiterate, it's Saturday night, 10:08p, and I'm sitting by myself watching Swamp People and trying to contact the dead.  And I'm not even getting any goddamn activity.  As I write this, the screen is blank, no ghosts.  The goddamn ghosts are bored with my existence.  Ghost 1:  "ummm yeah, let's find someone else to haunt"  Ghost 2:  "this bitch sucks".  I'm sorry ghosts.  I don't know what to tell you.  I do indeed suck and I'm sorry.

So, since I'm throwing myself a little pity party, I have come up with a project.  PROJECT:  DATE...

To be continued...

4 comments: