Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You For Not Thinking I'm Lame

I'm not feeling very inspired tonight.  I don't have anything funny, ummm a little funny, not funny AT ALL to write about-- well wait, I probably do, but I have writer's block.  And I use the term "writer" very, very loosely.

So, I wanted to take the time to thank my 2 readers.  That's right 2.  But I'd rather have 2 loyal readers than 50 fickle ass ones.  I'm perfectly content and ok with this.



Jess:  Thank you so much for all your comments.  You always comment my lame blogs and actually read them.  For that, I am grateful.  I love you.


Stephanie:  WTF.  You don't know how to leave comments, but this is equally good:

Quick reference?!?!!

Thank you both for your support.  I'm flattered that you both read my blog faithfully. :)

1 comment:

  1. well, duh i read faithfully! you're a funny asshole (and sometimes serious which is also okay)! and i love you.

    ReplyDelete