Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Still Haven't Cleaned The Bathroom

Ok, I know I said I'd post some after pictures of my bathroom.  BUT, I haven't cleaned it yet.  I really tried, but in all fairness, I worked 6 days last week, so my attention to detail isn't so good right now.  My level of agitation is at an all-time high.  I started to clean it, however.  I picked up some clothes off the floor.  Then we threw clothes back on the floor.  Then Laura picked up the clothes on the floor.  Now there's clothes back on the floor.  There's no winning!!!  Umm maybe a hamper??  But first things first, we don't even have a toothbrush holder yet. 

Our toothbrushes sit on the side of the sink, which is kind of disgusting.  I went to check holders out at Target and they were very expensive.  They were at least $10.  Why is everything so goddamn pricey??  I swear I'll get one soon.  But, I did buy 2 pairs of lounging pants that were $10 each.  So why couldn't spring for a toothbrush holder?  I really thought the pants were a great value and a huge savings.  I can wear them all winter long- during these cold nights.  It is currently 47 degrees AND the low of the evening will be 35.  I needed these pants!!!!  I'll save even more when I don't have to turn on the heater. Right now, I'm very toasty. 

'm kinda in an ativan haze right now, which basically means I don't give A FUCK.  Indifferent.  Lovely.  I had a really bad day.  I made an egg and cheese sangwich for dinner.  I accidentally left the burner on, with a pan on it, AND a goddamn spatula in the pan.  I was wondering what smelled like burning.  I finally got up (after I ate my sangwich), the kitchen was all smokey and the goddamn spatula handle fell off and was melting in the pan.  FUCK.  I took a picture of it, but for some reason it won't upload.  So, now I'm down to 1 functioning spatula. 


The moral of the story:  Christy is not to operate heavy machinery OR use the stove unsupervised while under the influence of ativan...

What a lame blog.  I need a nap, but I still have to wash my hair.  Shit.

2 comments:

  1. Tooth brush holders just don't bring the same joy as comfy pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. when buying practical things i suddenly become miss frugal USA, but when it comes to lounge pants, craft supplies or makeup, i will rationalize the shit out of those purchases.

    ReplyDelete